A recent project of mine involved completely rebuilding this classic Ford car club’s website.
After being approached by the Lotus Cortina Register, I was tasked with rebranding and rebuilding their site, as well as redesigning the logo and assisting with their data capture and newsletter database.
With regards to the logo design, I had to trace a Cortina car badge by hand and re draw this element in Illustrator to recreate this iconic badge digitally. This is now something that the club can resize to any dimensions and format for their merchandise and promotional material.
The project was successfully completed in time, in December 2018.
- Data capture and contact forms
- Live social and shop feeds
- Mailchimp database
- Site migration
- Responsive design using WordPress
- PDF viewer and image sliders incorporated
- Logo design (hand tracing components and converting them to digital images)
- Paypal incorporation